The fried rice made by my own hands for the family

 

First I wash rice and vegetables.

I get some water,turmeric power,salt and eice in to the rice cooker and switch it on.

Next peel and grate carrots, cut leeks,beens,onion, and chicken.

Then chop jinger.

Later keep the frying pan on gas cooker and put some oil fry chicken.

Remove chicken frying pan.

Again put oil into pan and keep on the gas cooker and put some oil add two eggs,then mix them.

Next vegetables ,onion,garlic,pepar power,jinger,curry leaves,salt and butter and add to salt that mixture.

Switch off rice cooker get a bowle and put rice into it.

After this mix rice at vegetables mixture very well.

Finallyyy...🤤

I prepare my fried rice and I can serve it.😍😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gems

healthy life style

Mother Land