I was pleasantly surprised at my birthday party


That day when I woke up it was around eight in the morning.When I woke up no one wished me for my birthday.Neither my family nor my friends wished me.I thought that they had forgotten my birthday.💞

I was to myself. I woke up saying happy birthday to me and started my work.After some time, my family came to me saying happy birthday and brought a beautiful cake.Later I was very happy to be with my friends..🌈😉

Everyone congratulated me at the same time and my heart was filled with happiness.And everyone had brought me gifts.I was really surprised.On that day, my friends stayed at my house. we also took lunch later.I went to the river to take a bath..🙈


So my friend....💕

That was the day i got the best surprise of my birthday.💛👀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gems

healthy life style

Mother Land