My beautiful childhood

 


My childhood was spent in ratnapura, pelmadulla village.I am now in colombo city because of my higher education.I am very happy when I remember my childhood.My village is really beautiful.My village is full of mountains, rivers and streams.🌱🌻

Do you know......πŸ˜€That I used to love to fly kites..I love to play a lot more...


                                         When I remember my childhood,  I feel like going back to my childhood.The most beautiful time in life is childhood.It's sad when I remember that we can't get that time back.😫 I didn't feel any stress during that time.

       It was very fun when my mother, father, brother and younger brother played very happily.πŸ˜™

You know..... when we were children, we wanted to become big people quickly.πŸ˜“ But that time was the best time.Let me tell you what I did in the village.I used to fly kites., the first thing I do is to make a kite with my father.I also like to watch cartoons.My childhood evenings were spent in cartoons and games.It was my mother who reminded me of my school education.😬 If I could go back to my childhood..πŸ’“

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gems

healthy life style

Mother Land