Sketch book daily tour


I am an artist.💪💓 

I love to be with nature and draw it in my sketch book..I feel very fond of allaccations..

Do you know that..I am a person who is used to drawing what i see most of the time.That's why I think my ability is also developing..😌😍

Another thing I love is creating concepts..Graphic design is one of my favorite subjects.I also lovefigure drawing..The human body is a strange art..


You know..I also love object drawing. It's very fun.The objects we see. spherical, cylindrical, rectangular,with different shapes..I said before that I spend many months with nature..

yes...😀

           Drawing the strange shapes of the trees in nature, the flowers, leaves, and fruits in them is really relaxing for the mind. so, keep a sketch book.Draw as a hobby.😘 Drawing as an illustration is also a strange art.

I will put some photos in my sketch book for you.So you can start today.

 You will like it..👀👋💆

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gems

healthy life style

Mother Land